+61 2 8458 4217
Garden Power Tools
Research into a range of leading garden power tools to understand ownership rates, purchase motivation and a range of brand related issues.
We deliver extensive brand analysis across an extensive range of product segments, providing rich insights into the consumer purchase journey, extent of pre-purchase research and brand perceptions and drivers that can help suppliers understand and evaluate their marketing strategies.
Household ownership rates, detailed segment analysis and frequency/mode of use data have helped clients track market movements and trends over an extended period of time.
Our understanding of the market and our continued dedication to ensuring our research is relevant and dynamic helps our clients position themselves to advantage.
The report includes:
- Household ownership. Detailed analysis of household ownership rates, use of gardening services and brand perceptions.
- Product segments. Detailed segment analysis and key demographic profile.
- Purchase process. Reasons for purchase, pre-purchase research, purchase journey, purchase motivation.
- Brand. Market share, influence, recommendation, drivers, image and perception ratings.
- Retailer/Supplier. Price paid, place of purchase, online purchase analysis.
- Product Specifics. The report also contains additional segment specific analysis.
The study covers the following types of outdoor power tools:
- Push Lawn Mowers
- Ride on mowers
- Hedge Trimmers
- Line Trimmers
- Lawn edgers
- High pressure washers
Large sample size. We undertake an online survey of 6,000 households to ensure a robust sample size across product categories.
Consistent and comparable research methodology. Our consistent line of questioning across key variables allows time-series analysis.
National coverage. We conduct the survey in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and regional areas of the Eastern States.
Weighted data. Survey data is weighted up to project results to all Australian households.
Speak with an expert